Sunday, May 13, 2012

A quiet Mother's Day

It was still raining when we got up this morning and the rain continued off and on all day. 

From Coosa River Campground

I forgot to mention that we stopped by the Trading Post yesterday on our way into Rome to see about a refund for the $22 that the campground charged on our credit card. The staff there didn't know how to issue a credit back on our card and offered to give us a credit for our next stay here. Since we don't know when or if we would return here, Mike told them we
needed the credit back on our card. We will have to wait until Monday and talk with the person who charged our card and hopefully he knows how to issue a credit.

I didn't realize when we were in town in Rome yesterday that I needed a few things at the grocery store. Instead of going back up to the Wal-Mart Supercenter, I drove over to Kroger's to do my shopping.

We just spent the day inside the motor home and Mike grilled a steak (which we split) and I fixed baked potatoes, salad and garlic bread and we had a bottle of Merlot for dinner.

Fletcher called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and I called my brother and sister-in-law to talk with them.

Hopefully the rain will stop tomorrow so we can take a walk down by the Coosa River to the lock and dam.

No comments: