Saturday, April 6, 2019

Wash Day - Laundry & Tinker

This morning I gathered up our laundry and my laptop and went to the laundry here at OK RV Park. I timed it right as a guy was putting his laundry in a dryer which gave me 2 washers to use. A little later a couple came in and their laundry was done in the other washers, so I didn't have to wait too long to put the rest of our clothes in to wash.


While I waited for the laundry, I took my laptop into the office and edited the photos we took yesterday. We have really good wifi at our campsite and I use the campground's wifi to upload our photos and work on our blog. But I use my iPhone hotspot to pay bills and check on our bank and credit card accounts.


Yesterday I found a pet store here in Moab that had a self-service dog wash and I called them for information on it. Then this afternoon we drove to Moab BARKery


to give Tinker a bath. He's carrying around dust and dirt of all the places we've visited the last few weeks and he's more gray than white. We had to wait about an hour before we could bathe Tinker, so we went to the Post Office to drop off mail, another stop at City Market for a couple of items I forgot the other day and then we drove around town a bit.

It cost us $13.05 (based on dog size) to use the self-service dog wash and they had shampoos, towels and a dryer plus aprons for us.



Tinker is now white again. For a reward we let Tinker pick out a treat and he ate it quicker than it took to pick it out.

We have been doing so much sightseeing, that it took us a few days to take photos of our campsite and the campground. So I'm including them here.

This is our front yard


and this is
our backyard


and this is our campsite.


No comments: