Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Laundry Day at Goulding's Campground

This morning I gathered up our laundry and went up to the campground's laundry. Mike had asked at the office when we checked in yesterday how much it was to do laundry and he was told $3 a load.

I found out when I checked the washing machines that it was $3 to wash a load of clothes. There are 7 washers and only 1 was out of order. I ended up using 4 of the washers. I had planned on only having to buy 1 roll of quarters, but I bought 2 rolls from the campground office.


I had brought my laptop with me so I could work on our photos and blog post for our drive here from Zion National Park on Tuesday.

There are 8 dryers and all of them were working. 


Mike walked down with Tinker to see how I was doing.


I ended up spending $14.75 for laundry which is less than I thought it would be. Then after I got back to the trailer after finishing the laundry, Mike grilled hot dogs and we had them and potato salad for lunch.

We all three ended up taking a nap this afternoon. Mike grilled sausages for supper and we had them along with more potato salad.

No comments: