Thursday, March 21, 2019

Domestic Chores at Watchman Campground

We slept in a little this morning. We decided after breakfast that we would take today and tend to some domestic chores.

I vacuumed the rugs and floor. I had washed 2 loads of clothes while we were at Mike and Gayle's house and the clothes were still in the laundry bags. So we put those away and I had had a button come off of one of my blouses and I sewed it back on. Then I rearranged some things in the kitchen cabinets. Not an exciting day, but necessary.

We also re positioned the Dish satellite to see if that would help our reception any - it didn't.

Mike took pictures of our campsite and some of Watchman Campground since we didn't get that done yesterday afternoon.



Then after lunch we gathered up the garbage and walked over to the dumpster to drop it off. Afterwards we walked over to view the Virgin River that flows by the campground and I took this photo of someone camping (?) at the river's edge.


I spent this afternoon going through the photos that I took yesterday and added some of them to our
Google photo album. I used the hot spot on my iPhone and even though I had 3-4 bars, it still was really slow.

I thawed out some ground meat and fixed spaghetti for dinner tonight. I always add a small can of tomato sauce to the spaghetti sauce and couldn't when I discovered I had left the can opener from the trailer at home. I had had to use the trailer's can opener at home before we left when my battery powered can opener ran down and I forgot to put the hand can opener back in the trailer. Guess I'll put one on my shopping list for the next time we get to a store.

No comments: