Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photos of The Willows in Dothan

Monday morning Mike went over to our storage unit and got our 40# propane tank. He took the 40# and a smaller propane tank to Tractor Supply and had them filled ($2.29 a lb).He also connected to the water and sewer hook-ups here.

We decided to go to Five Guys for lunch and then we drove over to Sam's Club and did some shopping.

We just relaxed the rest of Monday afternoon. Monday evening we walked over to W.T.'s house and paid $60 for our campsite for this week. We visited a while with W.T. and Glenda before coming back home to watch the Presidential Debate.

Today was busier than yesterday. Mike took Tinker over to For Paws Only this morning for his bath and grooming appointment with Peggy.

Mike took some photos this morning of our campsite and The Willows.

From The Willows in Dothan

From The Willows in Dothan

Mike had a doctor's appointment this morning at 11:00 and stopped to
pick up Tinker on his way home. Mike and Tinker got home a little after 12:00 and I fixed them lunch.

I left at 12:30 to go to my appointment at Regis Salon in Wiregrass Commons Mall. My appointment was at 1:00 with my friend Gina (the salon manager). Gina and I caught up on each other's news while she cut my hair and gave me a perm.

I stopped at Wal-Mart Supercenter to buy a few things we needed before going back home.

Our neighbor, Bill, came over this afternoon to talk with Mike about heating a water hose with heat tape and covering it with insulation. Mike told Bill how he fixed the hose we used here in the winter and said he'll help Bill put the hose, heat strip and insulation together.

No comments: