Sunday, August 12, 2012

Problems with Cell Phone

It is going to be a while before I can update our blog and photo albums. We use my cell phone for our mobile hotspot and it isn’t maintaining a good connection to the data signal. Mike’s phone is working fine. My phone shows a signal of 1x with 2 bars and Mike has 3g with 3 bars.

We are leaving tomorrow to go up to Loft Mountain Campground in the Shenandoah National Park and we won’t have cell phone service there. We won’t be close to a Verizon store until after we leave Loft Mountain on Friday.

I don’t know if I need a new phone or the problem can be fixed. Once I can get back on the internet, I will be able to write about our trips to the Luray Caverns, Skyline Caverns and our day trip over to Washington D.C. to see our son, Fletcher.

No comments: