Monday, September 17, 2012

More photos of campground

Yesterday afternoon I drove over to Sylva to visit with my cousin Jean again. Mike stayed home while I visited with Jean. Her daughter Connie was working and wasnt' able to join us. I had a great visit with Jean talking about our family and looking at old photos. I spent about 4 hours visiting with Jean and left at 5:45 to drive the 27 miles back to the campground.

I stopped at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Waynesville to do some shopping. By the time I left the Supercenter it was almost 7:00 and I stopped at Bojangles to get some chicken fingers for dinner. It was 7:30 by the time I got back to the RV.

This morning I did laundry here at the campground. This afternoon Mike put our gas grill and patio rug away in preparation of our leaving here tomorrow. Then late this afternoon we took a final walk around the campground and took some more photos.

From Pride RV Resort

From Pride RV Resort

From Pride RV Resort

From Pride RV Resort

I called my cousin Frances in Illinois to let her know that we are planning to visit with them later this month. Frances and her husband Jack have a place by their home where we can park the RV and have hookups.

We've had a few showers off and on today, but we've been having a steady rain since 10:00 tonight. We're supposed to be having a cold front come through and judging from the weather radar, it looks like we'll have rain most of tonight.

No comments: