Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Laundry & Groceries

Rain was forecast for today, so we decided to stay at the campground today.

This morning I went to the Commissary for groceries. We had taken this photo of the Commissary & PX complex a couple of days ago, so I thought I would include it today.

From Elmendorf AFB

After lunch I took a few loads of clothes to the laundry here. Mike & Tinker walked down to the laundry while I was waiting for it to finish. He took photos of the inside of the laundry

From Elmendorf AFB

and the warning signs about feeding wildlife.

From Elmendorf AFB

From Elmendorf AFB

Later on this afternoon it started to rain and continued until we went to bed.

I kept feeling that we had forgotten to do something today and I finally remembered what it was. We had planned on going to the post office to pick up our mail that we had sent to General Delivery. Of course by the time we remembered it, the post office was closed.

No comments: