Friday, July 8, 2011

Laundry & cleaned refrigerator - not exciting, but productive

This morning I went over to the laundry in the campground and washed 3 loads of clothes. It took the jeans and shirts a second cycle in the dryer to get them dry, but I can’t complain since the washers & dryers are $1 a load. So my cost today for laundry was $7.00 – not bad.

I haven’t been buying a lot of perishable food the last few days because I wanted to clean the refrigerator. After lunch I took everything out of the frig and removed the shelves. After washing the shelves and interior of the refrigerator, I started to put everything back in.

I don’t know who designed the way the glass shelves have to be put in, but it sure is a royal pain getting them out and then back in!

From Elmendorf AFB

From Elmendorf AFB

Tinker decided it was too boring watching me work and decided to catch up on his naps.

From Elmendorf AFB

No comments: