Monday, September 11, 2017

Hurricane Irma now a Tropical Storm.

We've been keeping track of Hurricane Irma's progress and she passed between Tampa and Orlando today as a Category 1. Then by the time she was near Gainesville, she was downgraded to a tropical storm and headed towards southern Georgia.

The weather this morning was pretty good, but as the day went on it became cloudier and windier. We have had quite a number of wind gusts today probably around 30 mph or so.

I did walk over to the Laundry here at the campground to take a look in case I should need to use it. They have 4 washers and 4 dryers and a large shelf for folding. Instead of having to rely on my memory, I took a couple of photos. 



Now that I'm writing about it, I realize that we haven't taken any photos of our campsite or the
campground. I'll do that tomorrow.

Also looking back at the last couple of posts, I sound kind of like a weather reporter with my comments on the progress of Irma.

One thing about sitting around inside the trailer, I've had time to do the bookkeeping for the medical practice. There is wifi here at the campground, but I've used the hot spot on my iPhone for the internet for logging into the banks and doing the books in Quicken Online.

Now that Irma has left Florida, tomorrow will be our last day here and we can head home on Wednesday. 

No comments: