Saturday, April 30, 2016

New GPS

In my April 11 post, I mentioned that our Garmin GPS had developed vertical lines on the screen. Well, I researched the problem on the internet and Garmin's website and found out that we needed to buy a new GPS - that there wasn't a fix for the problem. So after some research and shopping online, I ordered a Garmin nuvi 68LMT from Amazon. It has a 5.4" screen which is larger than our old 4" Garmin. There are differences between the two and so it will take a little time to get used to using the new Garmin.

We've just been taking it easy the rest of this month. We did have breakfast at Sebastian Roadhouse on the 23rd and had lunch at Olive Garden yesterday - all you can eat soup and salad, always a good choice!

I did join the Florida State Genealogical Society today - $35 for a family membership.

No comments: