Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shopping at Sweetbay supermarket & doing laundry

This morning I drove up to Wauchula and went shopping at the Sweetbay supermarket there. We had seen a number of these stores in Florida, but had never shopped at one. It is similar to Publix or Winn Dixie, but no "rewards card".  I will definitely shop at another Sweetbay if I am near one.

This afternoon I went up to the laundromat here at Peace River which is located behind the Trading Post and next to the swimming pool. There are 6 washers and 8 dryers which cost $1.50 each. There were fairly comfortable chairs to sit in while I waited for my clothes to get done and tables for folding them.

We have been going up to the adult lounge every afternoon to use their wifi service. They are in the process of refurbishing the adult lounge and today it being painted. It should look nice once they finish.

Tomorrow we are going to down to Pioneer Park in Zolfo Springs. It is operated by Hardee County and has a campground and museum.

No comments: