Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quick trip to Kissimmee

Last night after I posted yesterday's blog, I got a call from my brother, Cyril, and we had some mail delivered to them on Saturday.

We had planned on going to the ranger guided tour of Fort Foster today, but I made a trip back over to Kissimmee to pick up our mail. We had hoped that the mail would arrive before we left Kissimmee, but it was delivered yesterday.

I left Hillsborough River State Park mid-morning and met my brother & family at Cracker Barrel in Orlando for lunch. I paid a $2.50 toll on the Osceola Parkway - a big difference from the $7.50 we paid for the RV & car last Thursday.

After lunch I went to my brother's house for a short visit before returning to Hillsborough River State Park.

While in Kissimmee I stopped at Petco for pet supplies and at Wal-Mart Supercenter for a few groceries.

While I was over in Kissimmee  today, Mike took a few photos of the campground.

From July 2010

From July 2010

No comments: