Friday, July 23, 2010

Sue goes back to Kissimmee

My sister-in-law, Elaine, has been having trouble with her computer. Her son-in-law has worked on it and I worked on it when we were in Kissimmee. It has now gotten so bad that she is getting a new computer. We had ordered her one from Dell when we were in Kissimmee earlier this month. Last night she heard that it was still not shipped and she could cancel the order or wait.

After talking with Elaine last night and checking online for stores in Kissimmee selling computers, she decided to just buy a computer in Kissimmee. I left Winter Quarters this morning and drove over to Kissimmee to stay for a few days.

I stopped in Lutz to get gas in the Vue ($2.559 a gal) before heading over to Kissimmee - about 100 miles. After getting to my brother's house, Elaine & I went to Best Buy in Orlando and bought her a Dell desktop.

I spent the rest of this evening setting up her new computer. I had transferred her documents and photos to CDs earlier this month in preparation for her new computer.

I will be here for a few days helping Elaine with her new computer. Mike and Tinker stayed in Winter Quarters in the RV.

No comments: