Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24

Symphony and I went into town today to do some shopping. We stopped at the Goodwill Thrift store where Symphony bought a really nice leather backpack and I donated some books that I had read.

We drove out to Kohl’s department store and I found a wooden tray on sale – they had all of their July 4th items marked down. I’d been looking for a tray for a long time – I wanted one to use to carry plates, utensils, condiments, etc to the picnic table whenever we eat outside.

We stopped at Big Lots and I bought a microfiber purse for $8 – I’d been looking for one and hadn’t found one the right size. After all of the fun shopping, we stopped at Wal-Mart Supercenter to get some groceries.

This morning Al checked the tires on his motorhome and realized that they were cracking. Mike and Al went into town to check on new tires for Al’s RV and found out that no one has RV tires in stock. The tires have to come in on a truck and the truck delivers in Gaylord on Wednesday afternoons. Since the truck had already made the deliveries, it will be next Wednesday before Al’s tires can be delivered.

Mike and Al drove over to Otsego County Park just down the road to check on our staying there for 3 days after we leave here. We’ll be there June 29 and leave on July 2.

No comments: