Saturday, August 19, 2017

August 2017

Earlier this month Mike and I drove over to Kissimmee to visit with my sister-in-law Elaine to see the dog that she had adopted. We took Elaine and Buttons to the pet store and got Buttons a halter and a stuffed toy. Buttons really likes her Lamb Chop and we all enjoyed watching her play with her new toy.



I went to a genealogy meeting last week and then went to lunch with Carol, Susan, Polly and Cindy at the Off the Rail restaurant - which is a fairly new restaurant in Vero. Then after lunch I went back to the library and looked through a microfilm I had gotten from the Family History Center in Salt Lake City of Johnson Co., IL deed records for my Jones and Utley ancestors. 

Mike made campground reservations for Ortona South Campground which is west of Lake Okeechobee for January 2018 and Myakka River Park which is east of Sarasota for April 2018.

Tomorrow we are leaving to go up to Anastasia State Park at St. Augustine for 5 days. This morning I took Tinker to the groomer, so he is all bathed and groomed for the trip.


No comments: