Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Illinois Cousins Visit

My cousin Frances and her husband Jack arrived in Kissimmee yesterday for a short visit. We met them and my brother's family for dinner at the Golden Corral in Kissimmee. Afterwards we all went back to my brother's house for a longer visit.

We caught up on each other's news and family happenings. Then I showed Frances and Elaine the family genealogy I've entered on Ancestry.com.

From Kissimmee 2012

We took a group photo before we all left Cyril & Elaine's.

From Kissimmee 2012

Then today we had Frances and Jack come out to the RV for dinner. Mike grilled chicken and we had potato salad and beans for dinner and sat outside to eat.

From Kissimmee 2012

After dinner we drove over to Cyril & Elaine's for a visit before Frances and Jack leave tomorrow. It has been almost 5 years since we had seen Frances and Jack and we plan on visiting them in Illinois later this year.

No comments: