Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4

While I was up at the laundry today I ran into our neighbor Rosemary. We were talking about the horses that are stabled next to the campground and I mentioned that we had stayed at the Kentucky Horse Park last year. Rosemary said she had always wanted to stop there and wanted to know how much it cost for the campground and museum. I told her I would look it up and give her the information this afternoon.

After looking up the information for Rosemary, I went over to her RV to give her my notes. While we were talking I noticed that the weather was getting darker and the wind was picking up. As I was leaving Mike said he had just put on a pot of coffee and we invited Rosemary over. After we got inside it started to rain, so we sat inside drinking coffee and talking about our RVing experiences. You never ask a lady her age, but I would guess that Rosemary is in her mid-70's and still traveling solo in her motor home. How great is that!!

After Rosemary left it was time for us to get busy finishing up our preparations for leaving tomorrow.

No comments: