Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Valdosta, GA to Sebastian

We were up early this morning (early for us) and had a quick breakfast at the motel. We checked out of the La Quinta ($72.24 for the room) a little after 8 a.m.

We took I-75 south and crossed into Florida.



We stopped at a Pilot station on I-75 near Jasper, FL to get gas ($2.299 a gal) before making our connection with I-10 and then went east to Jacksonville to I-295



and then south on I-95.


We arrived in Sebastian around 1 p.m. Before going to the house, we drove over to the Sandwich Shack and got lunch to eat at the house. Mike had his usual Philly cheesesteak sub and I had the Turkey, Avocado and Bacon Wrap.

We had a nice trip (except for that 100 mile 7 hour drive at Dallas), but it is nice to be home.

I went up to Little Caesars and got one of their Hot 'n Ready Pepperoni pizzas for dinner tonight.

No comments: