Thursday, December 20, 2012

Finally decorated our Christmas tree

It is so nice to have our refrigerator working again! We had Doug come back over a couple of days ago and help us get the frig back into the cabinet. It only took about an hour to slide it back into the cabinet. It would have taken less time, but it kept getting caught on metal place in the cabinet. Once we figured that out the frig slid right into the cabinet.

I finally got around to decorating our Christmas tree yesterday. I normally would have done sooner that this, but with the refrigerator doors sitting up in the passenger seat and on the dash there wasn't room for the tree.

I've been collecting ornaments as souvenirs and now have so many that our tree won't hold all of them. I used the ones I bought this year traveling around the Southeast and added some that we bought in Alaska last year.

Here is a photo of our tree after I finished decorating it. You can see the refrigerator back in its cabinet in the background.

From Kissimmee

Here is a photo I took this evening of our Christmas tree sitting up on the dash.

From Kissimmee

No comments: