Thursday, April 5, 2012

A busy week

Our first week here in Dothan has been a busy one. Mike & I had our eyes examined at Eye Center South. Mike's eyes are fine after his macular surgery last year and I have just the beginnings of a cataract in my left eye. Dr. Feagin suggested we have our optometrist check our eyes to see if we need new glasses.

I had routine lab work done at our primary care doctor's and will get the results later this month.

Today Tinker had a grooming appointment at For Paws Only and he looks much better after a bath and cut. Then this afternoon I had saw Gina at Regis and had a hair cut and perm. I also got gas today in the car at Sam's Club and it was $3.739 a gallon.

We have some great sunsets here at The Willows

From April 2012

and Mike took a couple of photos of yesterday's sunset.

From April 2012

He even got a photo of our RV with the moon overhead.

From April 2012

No comments: