Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Moved to new location in Kissimmee

We spent the morning getting the RV ready for our move this afternoon. This morning Mike took photos of our RV parked at my brother's house.

From December 2011

After eating lunch, Mike drove the RV out to my brother's property on Poinciana Blvd and I followed in the car. On the way out to Poinciana Blvd Mike stopped at a 7-11 to get gas in the RV ($3.299 a gal).

We had purchased a 50-amp electric box some time ago and had a local electrician install the box and connect it to the existing electric service on the property earlier this week. Since there were already water and sewer connections where we are going to park the RV, all we needed was the electric box installed.

After setting up the RV, we had dinner before going back over to my brother's house to celebrate his 85th birthday and our 44th wedding anniversary. My niece Kathy and her family were there and my nephew David.

No comments: