Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas in Kissimmee

Here is a photo of our Christmas tree decorated with the ornaments I bought on our trip this year - most of them are from the places we visited in Alaska.

From December 2011

Fletcher drove up from Ft. Lauderdale to spend the Christmas weekend with us. It's been a long time since we were together for Christmas and it is great to have him here.

From December 2011

My niece, Christa, stopped by the RV to see us before she visited with her grandparents.

From December 2011

We had Christmas dinner at my brother's house this afternoon. We didn't have far to go since we are parked in their yard. My niece Kathy and her family joined us for dinner. We had such a good time that we forgot to take any photos today of all of us together.

It's been about 5 years since we had spend Christmas with my brother and family and it was really nice for us to be together.

No comments: