Tuesday, April 27, 2010

White Springs to Lake City, FL

We had a short travel day today - only about 12 miles.

We left Stephen Foster State Park a little after 11 a.m. and took US-41 south to I-10 and then I-10 east to US-441 north to Oaks 'N Pines RV Park. We have stayed here several times and it's convenient to I-10 and I-75.

From April 2010

It only took us about 20 minutes or so to drive here from Stephen Foster State Park. We are in site #49 with full hookups (30 amp), cable TV and free wifi. We're using Passport America and its costing us $19.62 with tax to stay here for tonight.

From April 2010

Tomorrow we'll be going to Silver River State Park at Ocala. According to the online reservations for Silver River State Park, the site we wanted there is reserved for tonight. Since we needed a place to stay for tonight, we decided to come to Oaks 'N Pines - we've always been pleased with our stays here. It is right on I-10, but the traffic noise hasn't bothered us.

No comments: